Dr. Christopher Norman Vaughn M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology231 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA, 22401
Dr. Christopher Vaughn is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Vaughn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 2002
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Christopher Norman Vaughn M.D.'s Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Norman Vaughn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaughn
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Dr. Leroy J Essig MD240 Executive Center Parkway Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Sudeep Joseph Menachery MD4501 Empire Court Fredericksburg VA 22408
- Dr. Frederick C. Tucker M.D.111 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Manan S Mehta M.D.11480 Brookshire Ave Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Timothy L Cannon M.D.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Charles Lewis Maurer MD4501 Empire Court Fredericksburg VA 22408