Dr. Paul Ellis is a urologist practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Ellis specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1989
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1989
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Urology; West Virginia Univ Hosps, General Surgery
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. Paul T Ellis MD's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Paul T Ellis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellis
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Dr. Michael B Pryor MD391 Serpentine Dr Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Michael Dean Stribling MD1506 N Limestone St Gaffney SC 29340
- Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman MD391 Serpentine Dr Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Gary Douglas Bozeman M.D.391 Serpentine Dr Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Michael Curtis Staley MD1 Doctors Park Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. John Edmond Walton MD402 Memorial Drive Extension Greer SC 29651