Dr. Donald Steward is a pediatrician practicing in Lomira, WI. Dr. Steward is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Steward diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Steward can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics
- University Iowa Hosps and Clinics
Dr. Donald C Steward MD's Practice location
Lomira, WI 53048Get Direction
Lomira, WI 53048Get Direction
Dr. Donald C Steward MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kristine S Taivalmaa MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Daisy I Santa MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Amy K Flores MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Howard L Dhonau MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Mary Arndt Hagan M.D.420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Barbara A Zink MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935