Dr. Margaret Ajayi-nabors is a psychologist practicing in Portage, MI. Dr. Ajayi-nabors specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ajayi-nabors evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ajayi-nabors because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Margaret O Ajayi-nabors PHP's Practice location
Portage, MI 49002Get Direction
KALAMAZOO, MI 49007Get Direction
Margaret O Ajayi-nabors PHP's reviewsWrite Review
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Mrs. Laurie L. Assadi M.A., ED.S., LLP4341 South Westnedge Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Alan G Lewandowski PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Theresa J. Curtin PH.D.4415 Duke St Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Morris David Edwards PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Michael R Ballard PSYCHOLOGIST16587 Enterprise Dr Three Rivers MI 49093
- Dr. Timothy James Howard ED.D.1662 E Centre Ave Portage MI 49002