Dr. Robin Shrestha is a family practitioner practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Shrestha specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shrestha possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Sampling methods, dispersion patterns, and fixed precision sequential sampling plans for western flower thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) and cotton fleahoppers (Hemiptera: Miridae) in cotton.
- Testing a scalable community-based approach to improve maternal and neonatal health in rural Nepal.
- Effect of tillage and planting date on seasonal abundance and diversity of predacious ground beetles in cotton.
- Corneal ulcers in Nepal.
Dr. Robin Babu Shrestha M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
Dr. Robin Babu Shrestha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Dr. Mark Peter Schury D.O.4400 Dixie Hwy Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Rachael Elizabeth Ustruck D.O.180 N. Ortonville Rd. Ortonville MI 48462
- Dr. Marie-louise T. Sagan-yewah M.D.401 S Ballenger Hwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Thomas L Bossi DO8020 Davison Rd Davison MI 48423
- Dr. David Leszkowitz DO9178 Highland Rd White Lake MI 48386
- Dr. Julie A Sawade DO220 E Frank Street Caro MI 48723