Marilou Acosta is a physical therapist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Marilou Acosta specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Marilou Acosta can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Marilou Acosta will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Marilou Abesamis Acosta PT's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37914Get Direction
Miss Marilou Abesamis Acosta PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Ms. Mary C. Cawthorn PT1904 W Broadway Ave Maryville TN 37801
- Ms. Kristal R Robbins DPT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Kathleen Lynn Landelius26025 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48033
- Ms. Dianne M. Kerr PT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Justin Ryan Shepherd MPT2723 Asbury Rd Knoxville TN 37914
- Ms. Elizabeth Helen Beil P.T.9352 Park West Blvd Knoxville TN 37923