Milton Macias is a physical therapist practicing in Lakeland, FL. Milton Macias specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Milton Macias can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Milton Macias will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Milton K Macias PT, DPT, COMT's Practice location
Lakeland, FL 33813Get Direction
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33544Get Direction
Milton K Macias PT, DPT, COMT's reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Andrea Croom PT50 2nd St Se Winter Haven FL 33880
- Giovanna Mauer DPT213 Brier Ridge Ct Madison Alabama 35757
- Leah A Metelnikow MSPT1215 E Orange St Lakeland FL 33801
- Mr. Jonathan Wade Thompson PT500 E Central Ave Winter Haven FL 33880
- Jeffrey Thomas Banfield PT250 3rd St Nw Winter Haven FL 33881
- Mrs. Christy Lauren Ryan DPT4720 Cleveland Heights Blvd Lakeland FL 33813