Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology501 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA, 70601
Dr. Paul Nichols is a gastroenterologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Nichols specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Nichols performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70601Get Direction
Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nichols
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Appendicitis? What are the Causes of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix, a small finger-like structure located in the right lower part of the abdomen, gets inflamed. Aside from inflammation, the appendix can burst when it is filled with pus. The appendix is commonly known to have no purpose or function in the human...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Celiac Disease and Rice: Is It Gluten-Free?
The only way to keep the symptoms of celiac disease in check is to avoid any and all exposure to gluten. For those suffering from this disease, even skin exposure with the protein can be enough to trigger a violent immune response that may cause symptoms. If consumed, gluten can trigger an internal...
- Balancing Mental Health and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
There are several misunderstandings about the relationship between mental health and inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. For instance, individuals who know very little about the diseases believe that emotions, such as tension and nervousness, can actually...
- Dr. Ricardo McCall MD Lake Charles Louisiana 70601
- Dr. Francis Xavier Bride MD555 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Robin Ann Rougeau MD555 South Ryan St Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Sarpreet Singh Basra M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Gerald W Byrd MD501 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Nisha B Patel M.D.1225 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404