Dr. Stephen Alexander Westerhout MD
Anesthesiologist1136 Pembroke Ln Newport Beach CA, 92660
Dr. Stephen Westerhout is an anesthesiologist practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Westerhout ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Westerhout also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, General Surgery
Dr. Stephen Alexander Westerhout MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
ORANGE, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Alexander Westerhout MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Westerhout
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Treatments for Insomnia: Do I Need a Sleep Study?
What is insomnia?Insomnia is the condition where one lacks sleep or finds it hard to fall asleep. This condition can become when the sufferer cannot concentrate, becomes irritable and appears depressed. When an individual suffers from insomnia for at least a month, the doctor might suggest cognitive...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Barry L. Friedberg M.D.15 White Cap Dr Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. John Francis Petraglia M.D.1601 Dove Street Newport Beach California 92660
- Anna Steiner412 Iris Avenue Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. Scott W. Weatherwax M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Cicero Hilario Malilay M.D.20807 Seine Avenue Lakewood California 90715
- Dr. Stephen Harold Barkow M.D.450 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660