Albright College BS, biology 1981 Dr. William M Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago Illinois, DPM 1985 Cambridge Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA 1986 Diplomate, American Board ...
Education and Training
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cambridge Hospital 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1986
Dr. Eric Lewis Kolodin DPM's Practice location
Edison, NJ 08820Get Direction
Dr. Eric Lewis Kolodin DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Mark Solomon218 Ridgedale Ave Cedar Knolls NJ 07927
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038
- Dr. Larry --- Schuster DPM255 Baldwin Rd Parsippany NJ 07054
- Dr. Ayan Goswami DPM631 Grand St Jersey City New Jersey 07304
- Dr. Jordan Scott Steinberg DPM83 HANOVER RD Florham Park NJ 07932