Dr. Robert Dragoo is an ophthalmologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Dragoo specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Dragoo can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Dragoo can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1970
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Robert Alan Dragoo M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80913Get Direction
Dr. Robert Alan Dragoo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Conjunctivitis Contracted?
Conjunctivitis is a very common and unpleasant condition, especially for people that use contact lenses. Children can be equally affected by this disease, as well as adults. People who have conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye, can transmit the disease to their family or friends or anyone else...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Mark Andrew Weisbrod MD2920 N Cascade Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Scott M Smetana M.D.2920 N Cascade Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Michael G. Haas M.D.6385 Corporate Dr Colorado Springs CO 80919
- Dr. George Gregory Ulrich M.D.1625 Medical Center Pt Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. John Robert Burroughs MD300 Garden of the Gods Rd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall MD2770 N Union Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80901