Clement F Bernard M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease841 Union St Suite 101 Shelbyville TN, 37160
Dr. Clement Bernard is a cardiologist practicing in Shelbyville, TN. Dr. Bernard specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bernard also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Automatic chromatographic analysis of the dinitrophenylene and dinitrophennyl derivatives of lysine and tyrosine.
- Maternal-fetal interaction and immunological memory.
- Quantitative micro-method for measuring antibody utilizing the bromoacetyl
- The synthesis of 191Pt labelled JM216, an orally active platinum anti-tumour agent.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Clement F Bernard M.D.'s Practice location
Shelbyville, TN 37160Get Direction
Clement F Bernard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernard
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Daniel Bruce Jovanovich MD1801 North Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dinesh K Gupta M.D.1801 N. Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Wilburn Edwin George MD1801 North Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Ifeoluwa Oluwaseun Okusanya MBBS800 Poly Pl Brooklyn NY 11209
- Clifford L Garrard MD2839 Highway 231 N Shelbyville TN 37160