Dr. Yarimar Lopez is a psychologist practicing in ARECIBO, PR. Dr. Lopez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lopez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lopez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Yarimar Lopez M.S.'s Practice location
ARECIBO, PR 00612Get Direction
Ms. Yarimar Lopez M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Dr. Militza Rosado PSYCOLOGIST135 Ave Munoz Rivera E Camuy PR 00627
- Mrs. Amilda Espiet OtherRoute Num. 2 Km 87.7 Hatillo PR 00659
- Yesenia Cruz MACENTRO DE DIAGNOSTICO Y TRATAMIENTO PEPINO HEALTGROUP SAN SEBASTIAN PR 00685
- Miguel Angel Vargas velez PHDAvenida Los Patriotas Carr. 111 Lares PR 00669
- Mrs. Maritza Otero M.A.109C Agua Azul Hatillo PR 00659
- Nilsa OrtizBARRIO COCOS QUEBRADILLAS PUERTO RICO 00678