Dr. Julio Marenco is an anesthesiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Marenco ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Marenco also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Central De Venezuela- Esc De Med "luis Razetti"- Caracas 1993
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Anesthesiology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Julio Marenco M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
Dr. Julio Marenco M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- How to Prepare for Traumatic Events in the Workplace
There will come a time in any nurses’ life where they have to deal with extreme stress and duress in the workplace. Barring the 24-hour shifts and obligatory overtime that some healthcare centers enact upon their personnel, there may be times when a traumatic situation in the workplace will...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215