Working with members of the Neurocognitive Research Laboratory, I study the cognitive and neurophysiologic aspects of cancer and its treatment with a focus on ameliorating cognitive problems. I am the ...
- Neuropsychological Testing, Dementia
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10022Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Lauren A. Utter PSY.D.401 New Karner Rd Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D.2310 Nott St E Schenectady NY 12309
- Adam Scott Weissman PH.D.First Avenue and 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT300 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn NY 11217
- Kadi J Driscoll PSY. D625 Nugentown Rd Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Dana Corbett PH.D.530 Franklin St Schenectady NY 12305