Dr. Steven Seegrist is a Chiropractor practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Seegrist specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Seegrist seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven Tracey Seegrist DC's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37912Get Direction
CHICO, CA 95928Get Direction
Dr. Steven Tracey Seegrist DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Amanda Faye Jerviss D.C.11642 Chapman Hwy Seymour TN 37865
- Dr. Dennis Ray Jones DC1713 Dry Gap Pike Knoxville TN 37918
- Dr. Donna S. Kile D.C.1116 E Tri County Blvd Oliver Springs TN 37840
- Dr. Rafael M Rodriguez D.C.1812 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Troy D. Buckridge DC11729 Chapman Hwy Seymour TN 37865
- Dr. Nathan Eric Leavitt D.C.4800 Millertown Pike Knoxville TN 37917