Dr. Richard Cohn is an ophthalmologist practicing in Maitland, FL. Dr. Cohn specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Cohn can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Cohn can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1991
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Greenwich Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard A. Cohn M.D.'s Practice location
Maitland, FL 32751Get Direction
Dr. Richard A. Cohn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohn
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- Dr. Nader Moinfar MD2202 Lakeland Hills Blvd. Lakeland Florida 33805
- Dr. Javier A Perez M.D.10815 Dylan Loren Circle Orlando Florida 32825
- Dr. Ricardo J Ramirez MD115 W Columbia St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Thomas O Steedle M.D.160 Boston Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Jaime Humberto Membreno MD1070 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. John T Lehr MD1911 N Mills Ave Orlando FL 32803