Eileen Loeffler is a physical therapist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Eileen Loeffler specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Eileen Loeffler can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Eileen Loeffler will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Eileen Loeffler's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462Get Direction
Eileen Loeffler's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Renee Nyarko Eluma P.T.7130 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Mr. MICHAEL GOLDSTEIN PT301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202