Dr. Frederick Wood is a cardiologist practicing in Murrieta, CA. Dr. Wood specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Wood also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of California 1987
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Mercy Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Program
Frederick Wood MD's Practice location
Murrieta, CA 92562Get Direction
Frederick Wood MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Manila Zaman M.D.1800 Western Ave San Bernardino CA 92411
- Sanjay Bhojraj MD36320 Inland Valley Dr Wildomar CA 92595
- Robin Philip Abdelmalik M.D. FACC4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Sivanandam Vasudevan949 Calhoun Pl Hemet CA 92543
- Neil W. Treister M.D.25405 Hancock Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Michael Joseph Vargas MD27555 Ynez Rd Temecula CA 92591