Dr. Debra Disandro is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Disandro specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Disandro can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Disandro can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1982
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Baystate Med Center
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Debra A. Disandro M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MA 01107Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01107Get Direction
Dr. Debra A. Disandro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Melatonin Use in IVF
What is melatonin?Melatonin is a hormone, which is naturally found in the body. This hormone is produced by the pineal gland and plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle, fetal development, and fertility. Synthetic melatonin is also available in the form of nutritional...
- Dr. Ingrid A. Carlson MD486 Town Plaza Ave Ponte Vedra Beach Florida 32081
- Dr. Lynn A Fesenmyer M.D.2001 W Wiesbrook Rd Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. William Edwin Lavigne M.D.2100 Central Ave Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Mary E. Murray M.D.2258 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Kerry L Kline MD2258 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Yevgeny Kilman MD1 Freedom Way Augusta GA 30904