Dr. Richard Pitcock is a psychologist practicing in Ashland City, TN. Dr. Pitcock specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pitcock evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pitcock because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Richard Pitcock LSPE's Practice location
Ashland City, TN 37015Get Direction
Richard Pitcock LSPE's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Dr. Chelsea L. Rothschild PH.D.3400 Lebanon Rd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Monica L Jacobs PSYD1601 23rd Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney PH.D.4330 Maynardville Hwy Maynardville TN 37807
- Dr. James R Hebda PHD130 Hillcrest Dr Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Melinda Borthick PH.D.1410 17th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Keisha Bean PSYCHOLOGIST1916 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203