Dr. Derek Rekow is a Chiropractor practicing in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Rekow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rekow seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Derek Rekow D.C.'s Practice location
Aberdeen, SD 57401Get Direction
ABERDEEN, SD 57401Get Direction
Dr. Derek Rekow D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Anthony Wade Skjefte DC520 Moccasin Dr Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Catherine Moon-hoyt DC310 S 1st St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Casey Randall Voehl D.C.1501 Riverwood Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Randy Mages DC123 4th Ave Sw Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Taylor J Johnson DC221 6th Ave Se Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Stan R Ryman DC20 6th Ave Sw Aberdeen SD 57401