April Rex is a physical therapist practicing in Florence, MA. April Rex specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, April Rex can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. April Rex will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
April D Rex DPT's Practice location
Florence, MA 01062Get Direction
HOLYOKE, MA 01040Get Direction
April D Rex DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Ms. Michelle L Kofler P.T.329 Conway St Greenfield MA 01301
- Ms. Susan W Looze P.T.31 Hall Dr Amherst MA 01002
- Gregg W Condon PT84 Willimansett St South Hadley MA 01075
- Mr. Adam Michael Brady D.P.T.60 Maple St Florence MA 01062
- Dr. Derek C Davidson D.O., MSPT1 Recovery Rd Wareham MA 02571
- Tina Marie Mcdonald RPT1150 Hall Of Fame Ave Springfield MA 01105