Dr. James Commette is a prosthodontist practicing in Franklin, MA. Dr. Commette specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. James Albert Commette D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James Albert Commette D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mahi-Mahi?
Mahi-mahi is a ray-finned fish that belongs to the Coryphaenidae family. The term mahi-mahi means very strong in the Hawaiian language. This surface-dwelling fish is usually found in tropical, subtropical and temperate waters around the world. Although mahi-mahi is also commonly called as the...
- What are the Myths Relating to Caffeine?
Caffeine is one of the most popular and most talked about ingredients in the world. It is also one of the most studied ingredients among a surplus of food and beverage items. The perceptions about caffeine vary from depending on the individual, and depend on what they believe. Most of us are still...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Hyejin Kwak DMD93 Union St Newton Center MA 02459
- Dr. Paul Asheim Schnitman DDS,MSD422 Worcester St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Audrey Sarah Kern D.M.D.35 Main St Wayland MA 01778
- Dr. Vladimir R Jovic DMD1144 Newport Ave Attleboro MA 02703
- Dr. Hideo Yamamoto D.M.D.1400 Centre St Newton Center MA 02459