Dr. Robert Stoker is a Chiropractor practicing in Manchester, CT. Dr. Stoker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stoker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Inductive coupling of hearing aids and telephone receivers.
- Facial hair as a factor in speechreading performance.
- A computer-assisted diagnostic and prescriptive tool for use in teaching speech to the deaf.
- Telephone listening ability in a noisy background.
- Auditory temporal acuity of the hearing impaired and its relationship to speech
Dr. Robert G Stoker DC's Practice location
Manchester, CT 06042Get Direction
Dr. Robert G Stoker DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- JONATHAN CHARLESTIN2080 SILAS DEANE HWY, 3RD FLOOR ROCKY HILL CT 06067
- Justin Roth167 Sherwood Drive Glastonbury Connecticut 6033
- Dr. Karlos Boghosian D.C24 Lewis Street Hartford CT 06103
- Miss Daniel S Hersh DC105 Hungerford Street Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Robert Abate DC730 Hebron Ave Glastonbury ct 06033
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Dion D.C.112 Glendale Rd Agawam MA 01001