Dr. Stella Marie Feld M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology323 N Prairie Ave Suite 334 Inglewood CA, 90301
Dr. Stella Feld is a nephrologist in Inglewood, California. She is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Brotman Medical Center and Centinela Hospital Medical Center. She received ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1989
University of California 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Nephrology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Stella Marie Feld M.D.'s Practice location
Inglewood, CA 90301Get Direction
Dr. Stella Marie Feld M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feld
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Keith I. Mootoo M.D7503 Atlantic Ave Cudahy California 90201
- Dr. Hosameldin Madkour M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Burton A Liebross M.D.5525 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Mukti Patel-chamberlin MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Mr. Mark Chun-liang Lee MD15141 E Whittier Blvd Whittier CA 90603
- Dr. Jacob Jacque Ahdoot M.D.1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033