Dr. Carmen Barres is an internist practicing in Lehigh Acres, FL. Dr. Barres specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Barres provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Carmen I Barres MD's Practice location
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33905Get Direction
Dr. Carmen I Barres MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barres
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Dr. Luz Peguero M.D.2201 North Shore Road Hadley New York 12835
- Dr. Gary Price M.D., F.A.C.P.9722 Commerce Center Court Fort Myers Florida 33908
- Dr. Phyllis A Neef MD3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34135
- Dr. Nallu S Reddy M.D.708 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral FL 33990
- Dr. Freddie Miguel Rodriguez M.D.1295 Nw 14th St Miami FL 33125
- Dr. Manuel Delsol MD1528 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33990