Dr. Ali Saniee is an internist practicing in Winsted, CT. Dr. Saniee specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Saniee provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran 1984
Pahlavi University / School of Medicine (Shiraz University) 1984
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Stamford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stamford Hospital/Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Program
Dr. Ali Saniee MD's Practice location
Winsted, CT 06098Get Direction
Dr. Ali Saniee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Mark Josel4 Northwestern Dr Bloomfield CT 6002
- Dr. George Barchini Other205 South Main Street Thomaston Connecticut 6787
- Jayme Mickelson22 Pine Street Bristol Connecticut 06010
- Dr. Nissin Nahmias M.D.8 Langley Park Farmington CT 6032
- Dr. Thomas M Manger MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Joseph T Cherneskie MD27 Main St Terryville CT 06786