Dr. Natalia Martinez is an audiologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Martinez evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Martinez takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Natalia R Martinez AU.D., CCC-A's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87112Get Direction
Dr. Natalia R Martinez AU.D., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Michele C Cannon AUD1515 Golf Course Rd SE Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Bopanna B Ballachanda PH.D.1350 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur Taos NM 87571
- Virginia Sedlacek AUD2611 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Christine V Taylor AUD2611 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mary Manchester SLP9110 Shoshone Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Ms. Cheryl Adair Byrd MS1501 San Pedro Dr SE Albuquerque NM 87108