Dr. Sairah Chachad is a pediatrician practicing in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Chachad is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chachad diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chachad can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Mrs. Sairah Y Chachad MD's Practice location
Lakeland, FL 33805Get Direction
LAKELAND, FL 33813Get Direction
Mrs. Sairah Y Chachad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chachad
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Mehar M Siddiqui M.D.2544 Partridge Dr Winter Haven FL 33884
- Deborah Kathleen Ford5705 US Highway 98 South Lakeland Florida 33812
- Dr. Ruben A. Gonzalez-Florin MD7976 Snowberry Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Ayanna N Rolette MD5950 S Florida Ave Lakeland FL 33813
- Dr. Matthew J Cory MD5950 S Florida Ave Lakeland FL 33813