Dr. Kishore Udyavar is an internist practicing in Fort Howard, MD. Dr. Udyavar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Udyavar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1978
Karnatak University / Karnatak Medical College 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Francis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Li Jewish Hosp
Dr. Kishore Udyavar MD's Practice location
Fort Howard, MD 21052Get Direction
Dr. Kishore Udyavar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Udyavar
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.8519 Snowreath Road Pikesville Maryland 21208
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.8807 Colesville Road Silver Springs Maryland 20910
- Dr. Amy R. Crowder MD4291 Roosevelt Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Jason D. Taksey M.D.2003 Medical Parkway Annapolis Maryland 21401