Dr. Gina Marusic M.D.
Pediatrician3555 Sunset Office Dr Suite 101 Saint Louis MO, 63127
Dr. Gina Marusic is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Marusic is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Marusic diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Marusic can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1992
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1991
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- St Louis University School Of Med
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Gina Marusic M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63127Get Direction
Dr. Gina Marusic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marusic
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Dr. Catherine Remus M.D.13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Abby Solomon Hollander1 Children?s Place Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Marietta Origeneza Belen1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303
- Dr. Michael Glines M.D.1765 Old State Route 21 Arnold MO 63010