Dr. Ashley Lopez is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Lopez specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lopez can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lopez can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Ashley Marie Lopez M.D.'s Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48602Get Direction
Ashley Marie Lopez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- Dr. William John Vandenbelt MD3175 W Professional Dr Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Jacquelyn Austin Robinson M.D.5481 N Colony Dr Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Bradley W Merrills MD3175 W Professional Drive Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Zakera Nanabawa M.D.5481 N Colony Dr Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Stephanie Joanne Ash MD714 S Trumbull St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Max Jude Laurore M.D.1001 E 2nd St Coudersport PA 16915