Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D. is a top Doctor in Yuba City, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Yuba City, CA, Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- [Preoperative and postoperative care in abdominal surgery].
- Selection of operations for carcinoma of the midtransverse colon to the rectum inclusive.
- Liposarcoma of the stomach.
- Colon: the selection of operation for carcinoma of the colon.
- Diverticulosis and its surgical complications.
- Management of the duodenal stump.
- Cancer in the residual stomach after gastric resection for duodenal ulcer.
- Resection of retroperitoneal malignant neurilemmoma with inferior vena cava and abdominal aorta.
- Acute intestinal obstruction.
- BENIGN LEIOMYOMAS OF THE DUODENUM. A REPORT OF THREE CASES AND A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE.
- Appendiceal-vesical fistula; uncommon complication of acute perforative appendicitis with report of three cases.
- Personal experinces with 1,261 cases of acute and chronic cholecystitis and cholelithiasis.
- Recognition of the acute abdomen.
Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D.'s Practice location
Yuba City, CA 95991Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas John Capos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capos
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Madhu Jodhani M.D.481 Plumas Blvd Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Wenchiang Han M.D.414 G St Marysville CA 95901
- Dr. Jenine Lucille Tanabe M.D.414 G St Marysville CA 95901
- Dr. Harkamal Singh M.D.726 4th St Marysville CA 95901
- Dr. Virpal Kaur Thiara MD726 4th St Marysville CA 95901
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Kemberling M.D.866 Plumas St Yuba City CA 95991