Dr. Hing Wong is a family practitioner practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Wong specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wong possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med- Taipei- Taiwan (- Prior /) 1969
College of Medicine / National Taiwan University 1969
National Taiwan University College of Medicine 1968
- The solution structure of acyl carrier protein from Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- A soluble single-chain T-cell receptor IL-2 fusion protein retains MHC-restricted peptide specificity and IL-2 bioactivity.
- Sequestosome 1/p62 is a polyubiquitin chain binding protein involved in ubiquitin proteasome degradation.
- In vitro and in vivo characterization of a novel antibody-like single-chain TCR human IgG1 fusion protein.
- Visualization of p53(264-272)/HLA-A*0201 complexes naturally presented on tumor cell surface by a multimeric soluble single-chain T cell receptor.
- Potent antitumor activity of a tumor-specific soluble TCR/IL-2 fusion protein.
- T cell sensing of antigen dose governs interactive behavior with dendritic cells and sets a threshold for T cell activation.
- Solution structure of a double mutant of the carboxy-terminal dimerization domain of the HIV-1 capsid protein.
- In vivo imaging of T cell priming.
- Targeting activity of a TCR/IL-2 fusion protein against established tumors.
- Novel human interleukin-15 agonists.
- Inhibition of acute vascular thrombosis in chimpanzees by an anti-human tissue factor antibody targeting the factor X binding site.
- Interleukin-15:Interleukin-15 receptor α scaffold for creation of multivalent targeted immune molecules.
- 1H, 15N, and 13C resonance assignments for a monomeric mutant of the HIV-1 capsid protein.
- Phase I trial of ALT-801, an interleukin-2/T-cell receptor fusion protein targeting p53 (aa264-272)/HLA-A*0201 complex, in patients with advanced malignancies.
- Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Yonkers Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Hing C Wong MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90012Get Direction
Dr. Hing C Wong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD2222 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241