Dr. Shelley Collins is a pediatrician practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Collins is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Collins diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Collins can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Pediatrics
Dr. Shelley Wells Collins MD's Practice location
Dr. Shelley Wells Collins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Collins
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Dr. Marilyn C. Dumont-Driscoll MD1701 SW 16th Avenue Gainsville Florida 32608
- Richard BucciarelliBox 100296 Gainesville Florida 32610
- Vishwas S. Sakhalkar1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Mrs. Amy Amundson Smith MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Dr. Maria N Kelly MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Abdussalam Cheema M.D.7008 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003