Dr. Gopa Rahman is an internist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Rahman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rahman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Rostovskij Med Inst- Rostov-Na-Donu- Russia 1981
Rostov State Medical University, Rostov, Russia 1982
Rostov State Medical University 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Miriam Hosp-Lifespan, Internal Medicine
- The Miriam Hospital Brown University 1990
- MIRIAM HOSPITAL
Dr. Gopa Rahman MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Gopa Rahman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahman
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Daniel Hafner29 Main Street Hurley New York 12443
- Dr. Sunhee D. Woo MD243 North Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Nedzat S. Kalici MD193 S Plank Rd Newburgh New York 12550
- Dr. Daniel G Hafner MD600 Westage Business Ctr Dr Fishkill NY 12524
- Dr. Sashi Kumar Makam MD17 Oakwood Ter New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Douglas Heller MD600 Westage Business Ctr Dr Fishkill NY 12524