Dr. Grant Hutchins is a gastroenterologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Hutchins specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Hutchins performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Recent developments in the pathophysiology of cholestasis.
- Spontaneous intramural duodenal hematoma in type 2B von Willebrand disease.
- Minor Papilla Adenoma Management in Patients with Pancreas Divisum and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
- Dolutegravir-induced colitis in an HIV-infected patient.
- Coloenteric fistula in a young patient with recurrent diverticulitis: A case report and review of the literature.
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Grant Farley Hutchins MD's Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Grant Farley Hutchins MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Communion Bread Must Contain Wheat, Says Pope
At least three million Americans are affected by Celiac Disease. Most of the time the disease is hereditary; people with immediate relatives have a higher chance of developing it. According to the University of Chicago Medicine, 60% of children and 41% of adults who were diagnosed with celiac...
- Living in the Spotlight with Crohn's Disease
Natalie Hayden is 34, and a former TV news anchor. When she was diagnosed with Crohn's disease, and it changed her life. She endured multiple hospitalizations, was taking too many medications to count, and had seemingly constant flare ups. In 2015, she went in for her first surgery.Throughout her...
- Avoiding Titanium Dioxide Might Benefit Those with Colitis, New Research Suggests
Titanium dioxide is a substance used in many food items. Recently researchers from the University of Zurich have shown that this substance can increase inflammation and damage to the intestinal walls of mice. This indicates that this substance could have the same effect on humans which could be...
- The Reality of Being Celiac Positive
"I still think of my Celiac Disease as a painful break-up that I have to endure for the rest of my life. It was tough being on the receiving end of this diagnosis at the age of 21, when I thought I had so many things going for me. Before I got the diagnosis and forced myself to understand what...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Christopher E Forsmark MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Michael J Nosler MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Mihir S. Wagh MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. David S Estores MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Peter V Draganov MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610