Dr. Thomas Mollen is a neonatologist and the Associate Medical Director of the Nurseries at Pennsylvania Hospital. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from The College of the Holy Cross in Wor ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1999
- Philadelphia Super Doctors 2012
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Neonatology - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Dr. Thomas J Mollen MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Mollen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Maria Delivoria-Papadopoulos M.D.204 Berkley Ave Lansdowne Pennsylvania 19050
- Dr. Eric C Eichenwald MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Tarek Adib Nakhla MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Julia D. Ryan MD1025 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Horace L Ramdial MD1020 Laurel Oak Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Eddie Chang M.D.1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001