Dr. Precha Emko M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Precha Emko is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Emko specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp- Fac Of Med- Bangkok- Thailand 1965
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Otolaryngology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Precha Emko M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Precha Emko M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Emko
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- Dr. Michael J. Paciorek MD36 West Garden Street Auburn New York 13021
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.600 Northern Blvd. Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Seth Joseph Isaacs M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Patrick J. Chiles MD3906 East Genesee Street Syracuse NY 13214
- Dr. Susan Laurel Fulmer MD229 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Eric K Fung MD3906 East Genesee Street Syracuse NY 13214