Dr. Charles Sottoriva is a Chiropractor practicing in East Alton, IL. Dr. Sottoriva specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sottoriva seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Charles Henry Sottoriva D.C.'s Practice location
East Alton, IL 62024Get Direction
Dr. Charles Henry Sottoriva D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- T.J. Williams11558 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Breane Schafer D.C.1316 Dadrian Professional Park Godfrey IL 62035
- Dr. Michael Harbison D.C.203 East Ferguson Avenue Wood River Illinois 62095
- Dr. Timothy Peck DC#7 Junction Drive Glen Carbon IL 62034
- Dr. Andrew W Dykeman DC33 East Airline Drive East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. William Arvil Straughn DC1005 Dunn Rd Florissant MO 63031