Dr. William Mcbee is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Provo, UT. Dr. Mcbee specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Mcbee is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Mcbee are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- A review of the progress towards developing health-related quality-of-life instruments for international clinical studies and outcomes research.
- Review of hemostatic agents used in dentistry.
- Hormone replacement therapy and other potential treatments for dementias.
- Health-related quality of life after hysterectomy.
- Member American Association Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Utah Dental Association
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1997
Dr. William Lecile Mcbee DDS's Practice location
Provo, UT 84601Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Lecile Mcbee DDS | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Lecile Mcbee DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Tate Lott Viehweg DMD3300 N Running Creek Way Lehi UT 84043
- Dr. Adam Rhees Bateman D.D.S., M.D.218 N Center St American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. David A Park M.D., D.D.S.3610 N University Ave Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Christopher C Burton D.D.S.,M.S.480 W 800 N Orem UT 84057
- Dr. Gary Lyle Crawford DDS777 N 500 W Provo UT 84601
- Dr. Niles Walter Herrod DDS777 N 500 W Provo UT 84601