Dr. Arminda Perez is a family practitioner practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Perez specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Perez possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Nasal Polyps
- Learning Disabilities
- Head Lice
- Strep Throat
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
Dr. Arminda Perez M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75208Get Direction
Dr. Arminda Perez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Kathleen E. Sharp MD TX 75054
- Dr. Jane S Sadler M.D.5345 N George Frwy Garland TX 75040
- Dr. David R. Parker MD4323 N Josey Ln Carrollton Texas 75010
- Dr. Nancy Georgekutty M.D.2800 E Broad St Mansfield TX 76063
- Dr. Andrew Barrand Burke D.O.1717 N Garrett Ave Dallas TX 75206
- Dr. William Radcliffe Boone DO341 Wheatfield Dr. Sunnyvale TX 75182