Dr. Diana Chen is an internist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Chen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1988
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine
- University Okla Hsc Tulsa
Dr. Diana Marie Chen MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74135Get Direction
Dr. Diana Marie Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Dr. Janet Cheek DO13235 Hobbs Creek Drive Tulsa Oklahoma 74114
- Dr. Dinesh Gaddam M.D1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. James Kufdakis M.D.1245 South Utica Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74107
- William Yarborough4502 East 41st Street Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
- Dr. Scott A. Asakevich M.D.2950 S Elm Pl Broken Arrow OK 74012
- Dr. Agnel Rajani Raparthi M.D.,4502 E 41st St Tulsa OK 74135