Dr. Sushama Brimmer is an internist practicing in Longview, TX. Dr. Brimmer specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Brimmer provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Sushama S Brimmer MD's Practice location
Longview, TX 75601Get Direction
Dr. Sushama S Brimmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Laura J Welch MD709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- Mrs. Rozina Parveen MD2131 S Mobberly Ave Longview TX 75602
- Dr. Rodney Bayron Slone M.D.703 E Marshall Ave Longview TX 75601
- Dr. Donna M Alzaga M.D.703 E Marshall Ave Longview TX 75601
- Dr. Sita Mahalakshmi Devulapalli M.D.903 Walnut Hill Dr Longview TX 75605
- Tomi Omolara Ola-peters MD700 E Marshall Ave Longview TX 75601