Dr. Robert H. Edwards M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology400 Parnassus Ave Fl 8 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Robert Edwards is a neurologist and specialist in the treatment of Parkinson's disease who sees patients in the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic at Parnassus. In his research, he ...
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1980
- Parkinson's Disease
- University California 1984
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Dr. Robert H. Edwards M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Robert H. Edwards M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edwards
- Casey's General Stores Continues their Partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Casey's General Stores announced that they would partner with the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) once again to send kids with muscular dystrophy and other related diseases to summer camp. This partnership has been a tradition for more than 11 years, and helps muscular dystrophy patients offer...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Richard Pryor's Legacy
Richard Franklin Lennox Thomas Pryor III was born on December 1st, 1940 to Gertrude L. and LeRoy “Buck Carter” Pryor. He grew up in a brothel in the red-light district of Peoria, Illinois, which was run by his grandmother, Marie Carter. After his mother abandoned him at the age of 10, Pryor was...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Jack Osbourne Looks Back on MS Diagnosis as a “Huge Silver Lining”
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system. It is an unpredictable condition that can cause a wide range of symptoms, many of which may occur throughout the course of days, months, or even years. Being diagnosed with MS can be scary and overwhelming for...
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.715 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Jack C Rose Other2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115