Dr. Phillip Maletta is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Maletta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Maletta seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Phillip Maletta DC's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49506Get Direction
HOLLAND, MI 49424Get Direction
Phillip Maletta DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- John Russell Owings D.C.4310 Leonard St Nw Grand Rapids MI 49534
- Dr. Shana Lynn Canfield D.C.831 Fuller Ave NE Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Brian Wayne Hanks D.C.6660 Old 28th St Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Steven Andrew Mikulak D.C.6220 N Butler Ave Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Wayne Garth Aamodt D.C.1805 44th St Se Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Dr. Timothy J. Burkhart DC7101 Broadmoor Ave Se Caledonia MI 49316