Dr. Andrew Smith, MD OD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery and currently practices medicine at Rochester, New ...
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- University of Rochester Rochester
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center 1998
Dr. Andrew W Smith M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Andrew W Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Nitrofurantoin and Common Brands
Generic Name: NitrofurantoinCommon Brands: Macrobid, Furadantin, Macrodantin, Nitro Macro.What Is Nitrofurantoin?Nitrofurantoin is a type of antibiotic that helps the body battle infections. Nitrofurantoin is used for the treatment of urinary tract infections; however, it can also be used for...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Richard Stephen Gilbert MD64 Commerce Drive Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Mark J Mohrmann MD41 Clark St Brooklyn MI 49230
- Dr. Charles P. Melone Jr. M.D.321 E 34th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Stuart J. Elkowitz MD311 North Street White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Barry M Katzman MD2318 31st St Astoria NY 11105
- Dr. Gary D Breslow M.D.1 W Ridgewood Ave. Paramus NJ 07652