Dr. Carlos A Laos M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX, 75203
Dr. Carlos Laos, MD specializes in neonatal & perinatal medicine and pediatrics, and currently treats patients in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Laos received his medical degree from National University Of San Marcos ...
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1971
National Higher University of San Marcos / Academy of Human Medicine 1971
National University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru, M.D.
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Maimonides Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Chulec Gral Hosp
- Maimonides Med Center 2000
- Maimonides Medical Center Program
Dr. Carlos A Laos M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75203Get Direction
Dr. Carlos A Laos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Laos
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Alan M Klein M.D.1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203
- Dr. Luc P Brion MD1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Jackie R York MD3500 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Anuradha Agrawal MD.3310 Live Oak St Dallas TX 75204
- Julie Mirpuri-hathiramani MBBS5323 Harry Hines Blvd # Mc9063 Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. David Weisoly D.O.3001 George Bush Hwy Richardson TX 75082