Qi Zhang is an acupuncturist practicing in Flushing, NY. Dr. Zhang evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Zhang treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Structural organization of mammalian lipid phosphate phosphatases: implications for signal transduction.
- Hepatitis C virus and other flaviviridae viruses enter cells via low density lipoprotein receptor.
- CAG repeat length in the androgen receptor gene is related to age at diagnosis of prostate cancer and response to endocrine therapy, but not to prostate cancer risk.
- Identification of structurally important domains of lipid phosphate phosphatase-1: implications for its sites of action.
- Lipid phosphate phosphatase-1 in the regulation of lysophosphatidate signaling.
- Lipid phosphate phosphatase-1 and Ca2+ control lysophosphatidate signaling through EDG-2 receptors.
- Lipid phosphate phosphatase-1 dephosphorylates exogenous lysophosphatidate and
- Co-ordinate regulation of growth factor receptors and lipid phosphate phosphatase-1 controls cell activation by exogenous lysophosphatidate.
- Role of amination of a polymeric adsorbent on phenol adsorption from aqueous solution.
- Chromosome 1 alterations in breast cancer: allelic loss on 1p and 1q is related to lymphogenic metastases and poor prognosis.
- Volumetric productivity improvement for endoglucanase of Trichoderma pseudokoingii S-38.
- Measurement of gastrin and transforming growth factor alpha messenger RNA levels in colonic carcinoma cell lines by quantitative polymerase chain reaction.
- The retinoblastoma gene in breast cancer: allele loss is not correlated with loss of gene protein expression.
- Adsorption of phenolic compounds from aqueous solution onto a macroporous polymer and its aminated derivative: isotherm analysis.
- Application of an effective method in predicting breakthrough curves of fixed-bed adsorption onto resin adsorbent.
Qi Xian Zhang L.AC's Practice location
Flushing, NY 11354Get Direction
Qi Xian Zhang L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC292 Bloomfield Ave Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Tatyana Yakovleva1636 East 14th Street Brooklyn NY 11229
- lada komarova80 5th Ave, Ste 906 New York NY 10011
- Lawrence Kwong162 W 56th street, Ste 306 New York NY 10019
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Mike Daniel Berkley L.AC.16 E 40th St New York NY 10016